Site navigationThe marketplace
Articles & resources
Network with others
Get £50 for inviting others
|Website:||Click to view|
|Expertise:||Translation & Localization|
Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by.
Please feel yourself at home browsing through my profile. :)
And if I can be of any help to you, just drop me a line.
Some information about me:
2006 my partner and I set up EnergyTranslations. We are a professional translation service provider.
In order to reach new clients abroad, to export and to fine-tune your communications with the target group, translations have become crucial today. We are professionally qualified and certified mother-tongue translators in our languages and experienced in our areas of expertise. Therefore we can make sure that your marketing concepts do not fail because of the language barriers but become successful worldwide.
Whether you have a single page, a thick user manual or a presentation to be translated, we are ready when you call. We will respond quickly to your request for a quote, meet the agreed deadline and produce the high-quality translation you demand.
Some people are willing to trade in the cheap price for a longer duration. Others need the text as soon as possible, even if it is over night. Either way, we will always tell you what is possible and what is not.
Languages we provide:
German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Romanian, Finish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Greek, Catalan, Arabic, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean, Vietnamese and Hebrew.
Our areas of expertise include:
* Technical: automotive industry, building industry, engineering, mining & energy, chemical industry, software & computing, electrical industry, aerospace industry, operating instructions, wood processing, metal industry, medical engineering & technology, paper industry, packaging industry, shipbuilding, defense engineering, electrical engeneering etc.
* Economics: business management, marketing, banking/stock market, insurance, market research, quality management, contracts, investment, statistics etc.
* IT: websites, manuals, helpfiles, video games etc.
* Law: civil law, business law, public law, property rights, contracts etc.
* Public Relations: multimedia, advertisements, distribution & sales, film/radio/tv,
fairs & events, brochures etc.
* Science:biomedical sciences, chemistry, pharmaceutics, geosciences, human medicine, climate, mathematics, physics, ecology, veterinary medicine, dentistry etc.
* General: press releases, letters, websites, dissertations etc.
The translation rate depends on the language and the difficulty of a text.
Simple texts are texts which do not include any technical terms, e.g. private correspondance
Medium texts are texts which partly include technical terms (e.g. simple business correspondance, invoices, political texts, history etc.)
Complex texts are e.g. technical instructions or descriptions, business reports, contracts, PR/advertising texts, difficult technical or scientific texts etc.
For a first idea of the prices please have a look at EnergyTranslations "Translations"->"Translation Rates".
Each text is different and can vary from easy to very difficult. For this reason the best way is to contact me directly providing all the necessary information (language, text type, field) or sending an extract of the text, so I can make you a fast and appropriate offer.